The SDS Team are proud to announce a COVID Safe 2020 Greenies Cup to be hosted by the Greenway Baseball Club and played at Greenway Park, Cherrybrook as follows:
Juniors Division – 2-5 October 2020
12 Majors and Minors Division – 3-5 October 2020
Juniors League Age Division – Juniors Division – Players born between 1 September 2006 to 31 August 2009 – Entry Fee $375 per team plus $350 refundable umpires bond* – Tournament 4 days
Little League Age Division – 12’s Majors Team – Players born between 1 September 2008 to 31 August 2011 Entry Fee $300 per team plus $300 refundable umpires bond* – Tournament 3 days
Little League Age Division – 12’s Minors Team – Players born between 1 September 2009 and 31 August 2012
Entry Fee $300 per team plus $300 refundable umpires bond* – Tournament 3 days
Registration information is below our you can complete the attached greenies cup registration form 2020
By completing and submitting the entry below, the authorised team contact accepts the Tournament entry terms and conditions as follows on behalf of all team participants and spectators:
- The Greenies Cup 2020 will be played using the Greenies Cup Rules in conjunction with Baseball Australia preferred rules for junior baseball in Australia as developed and published each year by Little League International.
- A timed game format will be adopted in all divisions.
- Game balls will be provided by the Tournament Director.
- Team Roster size must be a maximum of 14 age eligible players.
- To be eligible, players must be registered to play baseball in Australia for season 2020/21 with an affiliated Club at the time of the Tournament. Non-Australian based team must be similarly registered with their National Affiliate at the time of the Tournament.
- Teams are required to bring an Umpire with them to the Tournament to cover a minimum of 2 games for the day. (*Umpires Bond refundable on a pro-rata basis if an umpire is supplied for each team entered into the Tournament) Umpires will be mentored.
- Teams are required to nominate a Player Roster no later than 1 week prior to the Tournament.
- Team are required to supply a Scorer for each team entered into the Tournament.
- The Head Coach of each team must have successfully completed the ASC Beginning Coaches General Principles Course as a minimum – recommended to hold a Level 2 or higher Baseball Australia Coaching Accreditation.
- All team staff 18 years and over must have valid working with children clearances including scorers.
- Any team withdrawing from the Tournament prior to commencement will incur a $50 processing fee.
- Should the Tournament be fully washed out all Entry Fees will be refunded to teams less a pro-rata share of committed Tournament expenses.
- Team rosters and photographs may be published on our website, program, GameChanger and social media. Games may also be live streamed.
- Team entry is not guaranteed until Entry Fee payment is received.
- All participants including spectators must adhere to the Tournament COVID safe policies which will be published prior to the Tournament.
- The Tournament Director has the right to reject any registrations.